A dream is something that everyone has and wants to be fulfilled. There is no boundary or restriction on who is dreaming. The range of these dreams can never be limited to only the rich; the poor also have a right to wish for the best for themselves.
But your dreams can be shattered because of some threats. Like if you have a dream of having a nice and cosy home but you are told about different scams that you can encounter when dealing with stop renting and move into your own home. Although the information about these scams is false as well you should not take any risk and know the true nature.
People Benefiting from Rent to Own Homes:
There are many people who prefer to have a house through rent to own scheme but only a few are there for whom this is the best choice. Mainly four people are the ones who can benefit the most from this deal.
- An advantage that rent to own homes can give is that the people who don’t have a
credit score which can ensure a loan can buy a home through this rent to own homes. A bad or no score is needed to qualify for the agreement.
- A single person who doesn’t have extra responsibilities and want to have a house for the security if the future must consider the above-mentioneddeal.
- The monthly instalments of the house are cheaper than the rent you have to pay. So
buying the house you are renting can be easy and affordable.
- As the instalments are less in amount; the people who are retired can think of it as they can pay off it by various financial plans they have made.
Detect Scams in stop renting and move into your own home:
What are ways and signs by which you can detect that the person or the company is ensnaring you into a scam?There are very visible marks that you have to look into to know whether you are going to be in treachery or the real thing.
- The prices that are been offered to you is either too high or extremely low. The value is not in coordination with the price that is circulating in the market. The people are more attracted to the houses ata lower price; so beware of the schemes with low prices.
- Agents try their best to have the clients fill an application before seeing the property offered.I this way they can use this application to force you to pay for the property you have not yet seen.
- These types of scammers are not very good at communicating with the clients. Their
handling of the situation is poor and lack many professional skills.
- When you visit their office and ask for photos initially; they make lame excuses to not produce the pictures. If this is the case then never ever give any personal data to them.
- Common Scams Ruining Dream:
There are many companies and individuals who are not afraid of cheating on people and doing fraud with them. But many of the businesses like Stop Renting Perth condemn this practice.
Several of the imposter companies use a different method to attract clients and trap them in their scams.
Opportunities for Foreigners: The people who are living abroad are not aware of the deceits that companies and individual people are doing. They engage in the deal online and can’t see the reality for themselves because they are living far away. People invest in these false businesses and become a part of the scam.
Seminars and Workshops:
You must be thinking that going to a seminar or workshop is harmless, but you don’t know that scammers use this as bait and charge entrance fee to get in and then application fee to be a part of the rent to own home scheme.
Connection with Crimes:
The data you have accidentally and unknowing entered can be used for criminal purposes. It is wise that you don’t give out any information to these people. Confirm the existence of these companies and only then share data.
Making Fake Websites:
Everyone today can create their own website. It is quite an easy job and doesn’t take much time as well. The people who are cheating on the feelings and emotions of others make fake websites to attract clients. Also, the reviews and comments on the pages are fabricated and are not real at all.
Property not their Own:
The scammers show the properties that don’t belong to the company. Or they are not dealing with the houses. At many occasions,there are no houses at all to show. As has been discussed above the companies don’t show pictures at all but many show photos but not the real houses. Forced to Sign Contract:
There are many instances when you are forced to sign the stop renting and move into your own home contract. But this signing is unknowingly done but has very severe consequences in the future. So beware of the scams and avoid them as much as possible.