Are you interested in buying a mini GPS tracker for a car but still unsure if it is a good idea? Here we solve all your doubts!
Locators in recent years have become an essential tool in car or truck fleets.
Also, for personal use, they are something that every car should have; this is because crime has increased a lot.
Why do you need a Mini GPS tracker?
One of the most important reasons is that it will help you recover your vehicle in the event of theft.
And it is that car thefts have increased considerably in all states of USA.
Whether the theft is direct or one of your fleet drivers, regardless of vehicle type, having a GPS will give you more security and peace of mind.
If you live in any of these states, we highly recommend getting a GPS as soon as possible.
Since the chances of it being stolen are very high, later on, we will give you the data of the most stolen brands in USA.
If you don’t want to be just another victim, the best thing you can do is buy a car GPS locator.
What is and how does car mini GPS Tracker work?
GPS (Global Positioning System) is an integrated satellite navigation system created by the United States Department of Defense.
The GPS works thanks to a network of 30 satellites that emit a signal with coordinates, which allow us to know precisely the location of a car or even a person.
The GPS consists of three parts: satellites, ground stations, and receivers.
Currently, cell phones can function as receivers that help you locate the GPS that you put in your vehicle.
There are different types of GPS, ranging from the most sophisticated for fleets of trucks, planes, or heavy vehicles to some very light and modern for motorcycles, people, or pets.
All currently have the function of connecting you with your cell phone, so, with a single click, you will know where your vehicle is located or the route it followed.
What use would a car GPS locator do?
An auto GPS tracker offers several uses and advantages, but the most important are:
- Optimization of the security system: This system improves and facilitates the security of your personnel and your fleets by providing data on the vehicle’s location in emergency cases, such as vehicle failure or theft.
- Theft prevention: If your car is stolen, a tracking system is the best tool, as it will allow you to locate your unit quickly and effectively. Also, in case of theft, the locator offers the option of remote engine shutdown.
- Reduce your operational costs: The GPS locator software will allow you to manage and know the routes that your drivers use to see if they are efficient or use the vehicle for unauthorized purposes.
In which vehicles can the GPS locator be installed?
The advantage of the auto GPS locator is that it can be installed in practically any type of transport: cars, trailers, vans, trucks, buses, and taxis.
They can also be installed on motorcycles of any type. This is good because they are also very stolen.
Where can a GPS locator be hidden in a car?
Being a small device, the car GPS locator can be installed practically anywhere in your car.
Some ideas are:
- Under the seat
- Accessory inside of the car, usually to save docs.
- In the trunk
- Under the car
Although there are thousands of car GPS locator models on the market, undoubtedly, the best is the TK 104 locator.
This GPS is a locator that not only lets you know the exact coordinates of a vehicle’s location but also cuts off the fuel supply to stop the car.
The functions include:
- Data authentication
- Movement notices
- Hearing aid for listening to ambient sound
- Geofence (management of allowed and restricted areas)
- Speed control
- Battery warnings
- Panic button
Where to buy a car GPS locator?
Are you thinking of buying a GPS locator to protect your car but still don’t know where to buy it?
All about GPS locators
There are different GPS locators depending on the use that we are going to give it, so it is important to take into account the differences between the different types. We have selected the best for you, with all the information you need to buy the best Location Tracker: Comparisons, types, models and reviews .
What is and how does a GPS locator work?
GPS devices allow us to locate any object or living being located on earth, using GPS technology, Global Positioning System.
This system uses 24 satellites that are in orbit above the Earth and that send signals using trilateration technology, to track the device, with a minimum margin of error, from centimeters to one meter.
The locators allow us to interpret the data provided by the GPS, through a software or application and provide us with the coordinates or a map of the position, in real time.
Apart from other functions that have been added to the devices, such as setting alerts to know when the device enters or leaves an area or geographical limits, when it exceeds a set speed, …
What types of GPS Trackers are there?
The mini gps tracker is used in most cases for tracking or locating vehicles, people or animals, such as;
- GPS satellite locators to locate or know the location of a car, motorcycle or bicycle, or another type of personal or valuable object, such as keys or jewelery, for reasons such as theft or loss.
- GPS tracker devices for controlling company vehicle fleets. For control and information on location, schedules and routes during business hours.
- GPS trackers, such as a gps keychain, a locator watch, a people locator bracelet or bracelet, a people locator chip or app, for monitoring the elderly, people with cognitive problems or even children.
- Gps for dogs and other pets, such as a gps dog collar.
- Spy beacons or limpets, most of which work with magnets, to hold on the underside of vehicles, for tracking. Widely used in private investigations related to company vehicle tracking cases How much does a gps locator cost