The Guardian Visa or the 590 Visa allows the family members of the international students to reside with them in Australia. The time of the stay will depend on the student visa owner’s stay. The Student Guardian Visa subclass 590 will also permit the guardian to study ELICOS or English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students for less than 20-hours every week. Parents or guardians can take up any other training or course only for 3-months.
Guardian Visa Subclass 590: Eligibility criteria
To be eligible for this particular visa, there are several requirements that you must fulfil. Check below!
- You need to be the parent, custodian or relative of the student.
- You have to fulfil the character, health and legal needs.
- Must ensure that you have sufficient insurance.
- You have to sign the Australian value statement.
- Must have enough funds to provide support for the students in Australia.
- You should not owe any debt to the Government of Australia.
- You need to be 21-years or older.
Things you must keep in mind have the visa is granted
The 590 student guardian visa is a special visa, and after the visa is approved, there are several things that you need to keep in mind.
- You have to obey and perceive all the rules and regulations of the guardian visa.
- You need to provide welfare, support and accommodation to the student while residing within the Australian soil.
- Once the visa subclass 590 is granted, you can live the country without the student. You can only do if the Australian Government approves your departure.
- Rather than taking up courses or training while living in Australia, you can apply for a job.
Documents needed for the Subclass Visa 590
Given below are the documents that you need to provide when applying for the 590 Visa. Check it out!
- You need to have a living plan in Australia.
- Provide evidence that you are residing in Australia temporarily.
- Must have a return ticket.
- You need to provide your character document.
- Show evidence of your assets and properties available in your home country.
- Must have identification documents.
- You need to have health insurance.
- Documents related to student guardianship.
What is the subclass 590 visa process?
When you have decided to apply for the 590 visas, the first thing you need to do is organize the health examination. Once you have taken the health examination, you must prepare all the important documents. You can look with the keywords ‘Immigration Agent Near Me’, and they will tell you about the documents that you need to prepare for the visa application. Once you have prepared everything, you can apply for the visa through the online platform.
Make sure to apply for the 590 visa 6-weeks before travelling to Australia. Before submitting all your documents, go through them one last time. The Visa department might request you to provide additional documents. If you make a mistake within your visa application, you have to complete the Form 1023 notification of incorrect answers.
How to provide for your financial requirements?
There are two ways through which you can prove that you are financially stable to support yourself and the student in Australia.
You need to show evidence that you have the money to cover:
- The travel costs.
- 12-months of course fees.
- 12-months of living expenses.
- School charges for school-aged children.
- 12-months specified yearly living expenses.
You can also prove that your financial stable by showing your de facto partner or spouse, who is not going to Australia has the expenses to support you. Your spouse or partner must have a yearly income of $70,000 or more right before you apply.
How will the immigration agents help you?
The work of the registered Migration Agent Adelaide is to help you prepare the visa application. Not only that, they will provide you with advice on your application, and will also advise the sponsor. They will also prepare for merits review tribunals, proceedings, or court. Otherwise, they will represent you at those proceedings.
Once you search with ‘Migration Agent Near Me’, they will also plan an application to the Minister for specific powers that fall under the Migration Act. The migration agents will also provide you with counseling services. They will answer all your questions and clear away your doubts about the visa application process.
The cost for the subclass 590 visa and the processing time
The visa application is around $620, which does not include the 1.4% surcharge. Each of the family members will be charged, when they apply for the 590-subclass visa. You also need to pay for other charges, such as biometrics, health checks and police certificates. Around 75% of the applications will get processed in 6-months and 90% of them in 7-months. Look for ‘Immigration Agent Near Me’, and learn about the processing time and visa application cost.
Guardian visa 590 is one of the best ways to support your children when they are studying in Australia. Make sure to take the help of a good Visa expert with the help of this information.